Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- For two decades CSWAB has not only been an effective guardian of the environment around the Badger Army Ammunition Plant, but it has been in the forefront of national issues such as the burning of buildings and the establishment of standards for explosive compounds.
—Lenny Siegel, Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails
- Noted Ecologist Comments on Badger Land Use Plan
- Madison Audubon Comments on Rec Area Plan