Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- In a complicated world of specialized science, big bureaucracies and changing agency representatives, CSWAB provides a critically-needed role of dedicated independent watchdog and accessible local advocacy that both current residents and future generations deserve.
—Mike Slavney, Madison, WI
- World Water DAY of Action – March 22, 2017
- CSWAB Newsletter Spring 2017
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails