Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- The transferring of lands to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources begins a new era of restoration for the Badger Army Ammunition Plant Lands. CSWAB's leading role of protecting the community and the land is more important than ever as the BAAP lands become used more and more for recreation by the community.
—Dr. Robert H. Horwich, Executive Director, Community Conservation
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails
- Noted Ecologist Comments on Badger Land Use Plan
- Madison Audubon Comments on Rec Area Plan