Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- We applaud CSWAB for holding the military and the federal government accountable to ameliorate the pollution caused to local water systems by military and industrial toxins - and for continually ensuring that the community engagement process respects the viewpoints of all cultures and stakeholders.
—Catherine Joseph, RESIST Foundation
- VIDEO: The True Cost of Burning Military Munitions
- World Water DAY of Action – March 22, 2017
- CSWAB Newsletter Spring 2017
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions