Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- CSWAB’s tenacious grassroots battle to ensure a thorough cleanup of one decommissioned military facility stands as a model for other impacted communities across this country and the globe.
— June Makela, Program Director, Norman Foundation
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails
- Noted Ecologist Comments on Badger Land Use Plan
- Madison Audubon Comments on Rec Area Plan