Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- We applaud CSWAB for holding the military and the federal government accountable to ameliorate the pollution caused to local water systems by military and industrial toxins - and for continually ensuring that the community engagement process respects the viewpoints of all cultures and stakeholders.
—Catherine Joseph, RESIST Foundation
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails
- Noted Ecologist Comments on Badger Land Use Plan
- Madison Audubon Comments on Rec Area Plan