Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- In addition to the vital work of CSWAB in protecting the health of people affected by the Badger Ammunition Plant, the organization serves as a leader in the national environmental health and justice movement to hold the military accountable.
—Pamela Miller, Director, Alaska Community Action on Toxics
- VIDEO: The True Cost of Burning Military Munitions
- World Water DAY of Action – March 22, 2017
- CSWAB Newsletter Spring 2017
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions