Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- We are proud to tout the community organizing of CSWAB as one of the earliest successes of our statewide grant making program. CSWAB blew the whistle on an environmentally unjust situation and continues the fight till this day. Thank you for protecting the land and people of Wisconsin.
— Cindy Fesemyer, Executive Director, Wisconsin Community Fund
- World Water DAY of Action – March 22, 2017
- CSWAB Newsletter Spring 2017
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails