Email Update Signup
Stay up to date on the latest news, issues, action alerts & info from Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
- The military is the nation’s number one polluter. The folks at CSWAB have taken on a formidable foe and shown how communities can play an important role in protecting human health and the environment from military waste problems.
—Al Gedicks Executive Secretary, Wisconsin Resources Protection Council
- World Water DAY of Action – March 22, 2017
- CSWAB Newsletter Spring 2017
- Army Update on Proposed Water System
- Send Your Valentine for Babies’ Hearts!
- Ho-Chunk Nation Improves Bat Access at Badger
- Congress Requires Military to Pursue Alternatives to Burning Munitions
- Council Objects to Introduction of Motorcycles on State Non-Motorized Trails